It hurts

I did Crunch's "Yoga Mama" yesterday.

I did it several times with Gardner, each time making me feel looser, more relaxed. I actually looked forward to it.

This time, however, I felt as if every joint of mine was going to pop out. My back and ribcage hurt excruciatingly when I did the "downward-facing dog" pose. The instructor said it'd give more room for the baby? Ha. Yes, Rainey definitely took advantage of that. I think I felt her foot coming up into my throat!

Just another example how every pregnancy is different from another. How the second is so different from the first. I bet personalities will be no different, either.

Today, I try "Fit Mama." Can't wait. No, really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)

We've decided