Overrated

I just finished forcing myself to swallow down the rest of my Ensure Healthy Mom chocolate-chocolate-chip snack bar.

At first bite: "Mm. Chocolatey."

At second bite: "Mm. Kinda crunchy."

At third bite: "Hm. Tastes a little stale."

At fourth bite: "I'm not so much liking this anymore."

At fifth bite: "OK. I've had enough of this. When will it be gone?"

At sixth bite: "There's no way I'd pay for a box of these babies, not even with a coupon."

At seventh bite: "This is not just like an energy bar....this is ten times WORSE than even the WORST energy bar."

At eighth and last bite: "Whew. I did it. Now....if I can just use this milk here to help me swallow it down before I gag...."

Aftertaste (presently experiencing): It tastes like I put two non-chewable prenatal vitamins in my mouth along with cheap Easter chocolate candy and swished it all around for a while.

Good idea on paper....not so good in real life.

Comments

ken said…
I laughed out loud.
relauncher said…
Dude, that's funny
joe hall said…
Memo to self: must try non-chewable prenatal vitamins. Check all available flavors.

Popular posts from this blog

We've decided

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)