And so it begins

I am currently in week five, day two of my pregnancy. I believe it has hit....that is, morning sickness.

Last night I had the most horrendous onslaught of backseat-of-the-car-on-curvy-mountain-roads nausea....ugh. It has remained today for the most part. Whenever I feel a fleeting moment of hunger, I fill it asap. If I don't, I'll pay for it later (and sometimes I might even after eating). I hope this isn't a bad sign that this is starting one week earlier than it did with Gardner.

I am currently wearing SeaBands and drinking fresh ginger ale like nobody's business. I am also praying for either relief or the ability to handle what's to come. I hate feeling sick...hate it, hate it. I mean, probably ten times more than most other people.

Yet I have to remind myself that this quesiness is a good thing....in that it means my body is doing its job helping this new little baby grow and develop, forming organs and starting up his or her little heartbeat. That's something I can dwell on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

We've decided

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)