Room for you

Yesterday, I started on the "renovation" of the nursery to outfit it for a little girl. I finished some tasks left undone (such as painting a 2nd coat of paint on the trim and windows) as well as assisted Ken as he raised the crib mattress back to newborn level. It seems like just yesterday that we were doing that in anticipation of Gardner's arrival! I had forgotten how much prettier a crib looks with a bumper pad in it.

I bought some Zantac today to hopefully help with my heartburn. It has gotten so bad that some nights, I'm forced to sleep sitting up in bed, the taste and feel of acid always at the back of my throat. Not fun! But if this is the most of my complaints, I don't have it bad at all, and I realize that full well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)