Smaller stomach (but not smaller belly)

I can tell that my stomach's food capacity is shrinking....fast. It is becoming necessary to snack throughout the day instead of keep at my 3 meal a day regimen (like the rest of America). I will be starving, only to sit down at a meal and only be able to eat a third of what's in front of me. It baffles me.

My belly (on the outside) is not getting smaller, however. Oh, no. It is big, round, and very much like a basketball. It is itchy, tight, and still (thank the Lord!) free of stretch marks. How, I will never know. I feel like a balloon about to pop...and that's not good, considering I still have three more months to go!

Rainey is very talented at knowing just where to hit me from within....right jabs into my full bladder (which really isn't full...only half-full, like my stomach....same scenario as described above). She loves to kick late at night, as well as wake me up promptly at 6 a.m. with even more acrobatics.

I can't wait to get on the phone and call up my friends with swimming pools....I will be a regular visitor there this summer.

Gardner still loves to kiss the baby, and he can call her by name now. So precious. He is going to be such a GREAT big brother to this little girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

We've decided

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)