Flying colors

I had my glucola screen done this morning, and I passed with flying colors. Well, by that, I mean I didn't pass out cold this time. We'll see whether I passed the glucose test later next week.

Ken went with me and helped me pass the time (you have to wait an hour after drinking a sugary drink). After a reward trip to the Corner Bagel Shop afterwards, I am feeling great....much better than my last experience with the lab.

Experiencing some real hip flexor/ligament pain today. My hips aching is what woke me up early this morning. I guess these second trimester jeans will shortly be on the closet shelf, once my hips expand like they did the first time around. This is one of the things I forgot about.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)

Room for you