Coincidence

Weird, but true....I came down with a stomach flu (or food poisioning) Tuesday night, which left me unable to go (yet again) Wednesday morning to have the ultrasound so we could see our little baby. What's weird is that I had a bug similar to this also in my 21st week of pregnancy with Gardner....right AFTER my ultrasound.

We had to postpone it again, same time, same day next week. Pictures will be posted promptly...I promise. :)

The baby has been slower than usual, probably due to the lack of calories I took in....but I could always poke, poke, poke around to make him or her move and throw back some punches. The baby's getting big enough now, too, to sit on top of and kick at my full bladder, which is a "joy of pregnancy" that I'd forgotten about since last time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

We've decided

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)