Sleeping like a LOG

With Gardner, my 2nd trimester brought with it boundless energy, late-night escapades into projects such as painting walls or organizing pots and pans. Not this time....oh, NO. When nine o'clock rolls around, I am good for nothing. My efforts to sit down and enjoy some leisurely TV time with Ken have turned into snoring sessions, and I clambor off to bed and sleep (sometimes with my clothes still on) for 9-10 hours a night.

Thank goodness I am sleeping soundly and deeply now, though, not getting up nearly as often to go to the bathroom (meaning 1 time per night instead of 3). I'd like to say I feel great, but I'm still always feeling as if I need naps during the day. I haven't craved sleep this much since college!

My aversions are nearly gone, I can happily say, and my appetite is through the roof. I go to the doctor this Friday for a checkup; I am terrified at the results of my stepping on the scale.

I had my prenatal bloodwork labs done last Friday, and it resulted in one pregnant girl passing out cold and one calm nurse waving smelling salts under my nose for a full minute before I came to. Oh, my....talk about embarrassment. I know they see that stuff all the time (she said so), but come on....you know it's only people over the age of 60, not young people. I am truly a weakling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

We've decided

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)