I think.....I felt something!

I have been reluctant to post anything just because I don't know if I'm wishing so hard that I'm imagining things, but I don't think I am anymore. Two nights ago (Feb. 24th), I felt our baby wiggle for the first time. Well, it was more of a series of tiny thumps or tickles, but I am almost positive that's what it was. It was on my lower right side, which is where the baby was lying in the ultrasound.

Last night, I got super still and quiet and tried to feel it again. After a saucy meal of Chinese food, it didn't take long....I felt it once again. I'm not even at 16 weeks yet, so I am really excited (and shocked)! I know that in no time it won't be hard to decipher...it will be strong enough to wake me out of a deep sleep!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

We've decided

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)