Hooray for the 2nd trimester!

I am officially 12 weeks today, which means I've pushed over into my 2nd trimester. Woohoo! That means that I should start feeling better really soon (fingers crossed tightly). I am anxiously waiting the abatement of the seasickness, the increase in energy, and the glow of pregnancy to finally arrive.

I remember when this day hit when I was pregnant with Gardner. It was as if I had reached the safety net, the place where I wasn't as worried anymore about things going wrong. It was also the moment of reality when I realized that I was a third of the way there, getting to meet our baby for the very first time.

Thank goodness I already have a crib, bedding, etc. all picked out (we're using the same stuff again). That definitely takes away one stressful point to this waiting game. It's just a matter of having fun this time around, enjoying every second.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

We've decided

Room for you