Six more days

I am starting to get anxious. Our first ultrasound of this new little baby is one week from yesterday. There is a tad bit of trepidation in my heart as I know this is the crucial one....the one which will set my fears at ease that this pregnancy is a healthy one. (But I cannot and will not think about that.)

Secondly, I am kind of dreading the whole reintroduction into the whole prenatal checkup world.... I felt like I would just move a cot in and stay there nightly when I was pregnant with Gardner (especially when you finally end up going twice a week near the end of the term). I am still not a fan of doctor's offices, and this is no exception. Still not used to it.

I am looking forward to re-meeting the doctor who delivered Gardner, though....Dr. Hearn....and the doctor who will hopefully deliver this baby. He is the doctor there who used to seem like a rumor to me....I never saw him once until he happened to be on call the morning of September 21st. Some doctors are more visible....Dr. Hearn is like a vapor.

Gardner doesn't understand, obviously, when I point at my abdomen and say, "baby." He is way to young to fathom such a concept (as was I until I was, oh, 13 or so....ha ha). It will be neat to see how much more he comprehends within the next 7 months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

We've decided

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)