I take it back

....what I posted about earlier, I mean. About the nausea subsiding a bit. Actually, it hit me with such great force Friday that, for the first time ever, I thought I might actually lose my breakfast (or lunch, or dinner....take your pick). Even lemonade and lemon bars (an online tip I found) didn't phase it.

I am 9 weeks and 4 days today, though, and so the end of all of this seasickness is near....I can feel it. I have found that sometimes I feel better when I get out, especially if the air outside is particularly brisk and cold. Sometimes, though, being out just makes me want to go home and lay back down on the couch. I really don't know sometimes.

The baby has developed a grasp with his/her fingers this week. It's amazing that our child is only a little over an inch long but can already grasp his/her fingers, toes, whatever. His/her fingerprints are also being formed this week....amazing. By Wednesday, the placenta will begin its job, which will continue until birth. This stuff never ceases to overwhelm me with awe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

We've decided

Room for you