Did somebody put something in my lemonade?

The nausea is still here, but not lingering as long per day as it has been. When it hits, oh it hits. I can happily say that it seems to be lessening, just a tad. (Although, from last time, I remember that this can shift from one week to the next. I'm not out of the woods yet.)

What HAS happened is an insane sleepiness that has decided to inhabit my body 24/7. I feel as if I've only slept for 5 hours when I've really slept 10. After a nap, when I should feel refreshed, I feel as if I've taken AWAY from my total hours of sleep instead of adding to them. It is completely backwards, a puzzle for my brain to fathom.

I feel all day long as if my eyelids are full of sand...wet sand, heavy and dense. My body feels as if it weighs twice what it does, and my fingers are even too weak to open jars and turn keys. I am yawning about as many times a day as I run to the bathroom (maybe more), and my eyeliner is smeared and washed awry by the time noon hits.

I don't remember feeling this tired with Gardner, but maybe I was. Funny how you forget.

All I know is that I'm thankful for the prenatal vitamins I'm ingesting every day. They are high-energy vitamins, not just the regular ones. I cannot imagine what I'd feel like on regular-energy vitamins. I don't even want to go there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

Room for you

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)