We've decided

After much, much, much, MUCH consideration, we've come up with Baby Girl Wilson's name at last. Ken and I found the girl's name decision twice as difficult as when we chose a boy's name, and we can't quite figure out why! (Perhaps because there are more choices out there?)

We have chosen RAINEY ELIZABETH. Rainey because, well, we just love it. It's cute and feminine. Elizabeth holds special significance....she will be the fourth female to hold that as her middle name, starting with my mom's mother.

I am so relieved to have agreed upon a name. I am fortunate enough to have a husband who actually cares enough to want equal say in the baby's naming....some men wouldn't care, I'm sure. Ken was even more opinionated than I, and though that made the process more grueling, I am pleased with the fact that he loves this name as much as I do, and genuinely means it.

I'm so excited that we can call her by name now! Oh, and monogram shop, here we come. :0)

Comments

Rainey is a beautiful name! Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)