Things I'm thankful for today

I was just commenting to my friend Sara yesterday that queasiness hasn't knocked on my door yet, except for a few fleeting visits that made me wonder if it was even really IT. Well, today proved me wrong. I let myself get too hungry, and BAM.

So, in no certain order, here are the things I've been thankful for today, this 41st day of my pregnancy:

1. high-potency ginger ale
2. a dark, quiet room
3. SeaBands
4. high-potency ginger ale
5. a super-sensitive husband who offered to go to the grocery store for me tonight
6. a semi-stopped up nose so that my sense of smell is just a teenitsy-bit dampened
7. high-potency ginger ale
8. the realization that this, too, shall pass

(Ken says that this yuckiness I feel just means that all the sourness and bitterness is working out of the new baby, so that only sweetness remains....just like with Gardner. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overrated

We've decided

First little scare (blown out of proportion by yours truly)