We went to see Dr. Hearn last Friday for our 2nd OB checkup. I thought I was 12 weeks 2 days along, but it turns out I was off....I was 13 weeks 2 days along. Yay! I have been SO busy with Gardner that I haven't had time to obsess over weeks and days, nor over symptoms. It's so different from the first time (have I said that already!!??). We were able to hear the heartbeat that day! Strong and lively, 150bpm to be exact. He said that was perfect. I had gained 3 lbs. since my last visit. I was astounded; by this point with Gardner, I'd only gained 1/2 a pound, maybe 1. When I began to freak out, Dr. Hearn laughed and said, "You thin people! You get so overworked by a few measley pounds. You are right on track. Don't worry." He had to tell it to me straight, as Ken put it. :) My morning sickness is now only showing up about every 3-4 days, thank goodness! I am so glad. It was a long and bumpy road, but I feel that I can finally take it easy and ...
Comments